Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sighing....

I really don't know what am I doing these holidays. I was wasting my time in front of my computer. It almost school day. Next week I am going to school and watch these teachers faces and homework. DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!

It seem I always ignore my homework everyday when I see it. Sometime I think I should change my ways but it seem my habits is worst than I thought. I going to finish it last minute. I am sure because it is my habit to finish things at last minute. Haiz......when holidays I wish I can go to school to see my friends but at school, I wish I can go home and sleep.

This is my life. What a boring and dangerous life.

1 comment:

  1. you just have yo enjoy life,,, see life in different manner and you'll know how beautiful it would be... being a student? part of it is school work and its reality... have fun this days... :)

    ReplyDelete