Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Junjou ~Pure Heart~


Junjou ~Pure Heart~
Summary:
The original manga is a story about Tozaki, a writer who coincidentally meets the former classmate whom he had his first crush on, Kurata. After an evening of drinking together, the Tozaki admits that he used to be attracted to Kurata. Satoshi Kaneda will direct the film. Rakuto Tochihara (RH Plus, Kamen Rider Hibiki) will play Tozaki. Yuta Takahashi (Café Kichijouji de) will play Kurata.



Comment:-
Hmm.....I don't have much comment in this drama. But I can say that their relationship is confusing. I don't know the beginning because suddenly in the bed. O.O Then Kurata explain blah blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. i see the movie but all the story has also happen in real life......i hope someone can understand, the two person in love each other.....when i see the movie i'm crying because all the story...its already happen in my life....i hope someday...i'll fine the one can love me.......

    ReplyDelete