Friday, April 8, 2011

Uproar of my class

It seem that our class made an uproar of a misunderstanding especially Evelyn An.
I doubt that teacher will apologize or remember this case for many days.
I 100% for sure teacher will forget and will not apologize about this case.
Our class image had broken since other classes knew about this misunderstanding.
How should I say about this?
Is I the only one that not feel anything when teacher say wrong about us?
Maybe I just experience it many times and I just don't want to waste many time on this things.
I might say I am not normal with my feelings.
Just I don't understanding it anywhere.
Evelyn An quite made a drama at school.
We could watch it for free too.
It quite funny when she said bad words in front of the teacher.
Even the teacher widen her eyes when Evelyn said that and laugh.
Even though my Science teacher never always communicate with girls or woman (cause he is Islam), he at least respect us!!!
We have clean our name and we are not guilty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment