Saturday, August 31, 2013

School Dinner

Last night I was having fun with my classmate and schoolmate at Heliconia Banquet Restaurant. We ahving dinner at the restaurant and I have taken many photo of my friends and myself. But, one thing I was disappointed was the prom queen. Because the prom queen should be upper form six but not lower form six. The dinner is specially for upper form six because they going to be graduate this year.

Well, they still have next year to complete but we don't have anymore. I kinda disappoint in this. But, I cannot change it. What can I say? Nothing.

Forget these things. Yesterday I take photo till I very tired. When I went home and after I take a bath, I went straight to sleep. I'm so tired and my legs is painful. Maybe I should bite my high heels before I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment