Saturday, August 3, 2013

Holiday isn't like holiday

Injection day is over and it getting my nerve. Really I was shivering in the room when I wait for my turn. Blame the air conditional.

Well the main reason is this two weeks holidays are for nothing because my teachers put an extra class for us. So damn shit!! I wish I could skip the class but one of my teacher (the nagging goose) say if did not come for the class, have to see her and tell the reason. Well, if she is not elderly than me, I will straightforward tell her.

I don't like business marketing this subject. I rather fail my subject dude!! Who cares about that subject anywhere! It will not help the student if the language is not English. So stupid.

I prefer choose other subject maybe not math since I hear that subject very hard to pass with good result.

No comments:

Post a Comment