Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pathetic Teacher

I have a teacher that is...how I going to say about her, let's just say she is insane. Well, more insane than I thought last year. This year she change her style to torture student. That is abuse!!! She threatened them for not letting the student to go back but can when you have finish the homework she given that period.

Well, last year many student did not like her a bit even a tiny bit. I don't say hate but dislike her. I think this year it almost a level to hate because she threaten the student to do their homework and test. Really when someone do not like a subject, they won't study hard for that particular subject. It is a miracle that she get into Form 6 teacher. I wonder how.

I mean she do not have the skill to make the student to pay attention to her. Besides that, she answer a question with a question. That teacher is so idiot. When student ask her a question, she ask back the student with a question again. By the way, she also out of topic of the question. Why is this person have qualification of teacher? I'm very curious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment