Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tomorrow is CNY

Haiz...I don't feel the excited of Chinese New Year celebration. In fact, I feel normal, well as normal as I can. Maybe I just looking forward to use my new clothes and going out with my friends. But recently I can't help the feeling of lonely. It is because my birthday is nearing and every year I'm feeling like that.

I don't know why but I feel sad whenever that day is nearing. Because every time is not happy as I expect and all of my friends is not feel at all. I really hope that this year will be different. Even though my relative come and celebrate together but it will be the same as eat together. I not really close to them too. So, in their eyes I am a shy and quiet person. Really I am more to naughty, playful and sadistic person.

I can't really blame them actually. So I really hope that that day I will have a lot of fun together with my friends. And I hope the surprise that Chai Ying said will success.

No comments:

Post a Comment