Sunday, March 24, 2013

Haiz.......==

I am not excited about tomorrow party. I feel like it gonna same as before or even worst than before. I mean last time every party I feel everyone talk to their gangs and not as a group. Sometimes I feel disappointing with this action. But what can I say? I am an antisocial people. Even my friends find that I always very quiet. By the way, sometimes I feel awkward when I together with them. But, I overcome it easily, maybe not that easy.

Sometimes I wonder did they notice my behavior or no. Or they just don't care about it. Well, it is obvious that I not always together with them anymore and they also rarely invite me out. Are they the one that change or I am the one that change? Maybe I should ask other people.

Now, I am not looking forward to the party anymore. In fact, I feel depress when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment