Monday, December 26, 2011

I watch an old movie

I don't know what mood am I but I watch Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete. Like I just say I don't watch Final Fantasy even play the games but I can't help. Cloud is too cute like a chocobo~!!!!

And the fighting scene was great in blue-ray but I can't find the disc anywhere. The movie was airing in 2009. Hell, that was outdated isn't it? O.O

Maybe I kinda boring to stay at home and wait for my friends to call or just wait for next year. Shit, don't say my friends, they too busy at work and I purposely left a month to go out with my friends because next year is going to be very busy with collage and work if my dad allow me to go collage. *mumbled many curse under my breath*

Sorry about that when I get angry I attempted to curse a lot and muttered many.......bad words. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment