Sunday, March 8, 2009

Talk about friend

I have a friend that only talk nonsense.....-_-|||
he is a guy with a spec...
he older than me.....

first I heard it....... it was surprising........
because he same class with me......... and he had a baby face.....-_-|||.... And another friend.....
also boy.....
is very very hiao.....=_=
...lol...

I don't know how 2 describe him???.....
but I only can say that......
he always change girlfriends.......

A girl at my school......
was a.......!
like to hiao boys.......

everyday use fit cloths or uniform.....
show her (-_-) out........
she fat......
but at sport day......
she still want to run......
well......there is a funny things.....
when she run.....
she did her hair......

=_=.... I thought I heard wrong.......
better she took the mirror and make up there.......
what a waste......

No comments:

Post a Comment